BLOG!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My first post!! :)

EDIT: For some reason, my links aren't working, so I'm renewing them now. :)


LOL! I'm actually shocked to see comments in my blog! I only signed up on blogger to be able to post comments when I download things. :) Who would have known there were comments from other people waiting to be read? Thank you everyone! I guess while I'm here, I can post the links to my kits that I posted on RAKscraps.com. I hope they work for everyone. :) These are my first two kits ever!



**I'm sorry, Links Have Expired**

**I'm sorry, Links Have Expired**

Talk to ya later!

JoAnn

6 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Photopassion said...

Thank you very much for your lovely freebies! Especially like the beach themed kit. Thanks for sharing :-)

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Sus said...

Those Kits are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them.

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful work

i love these thanks for the great kits

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Consueel said...

Those kits are great...
But I'm to late...

Have a nice day!!!

*Hugs* C.

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute it is! Thank you very much for sharing.

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joann,

Just wanna say thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Your first two kits are awesome. They are really beautiful!

tc and God bless you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home